Our mission is to empower all women and young girls to NEVER be a victim through teaching awareness, avoidance, and simple no-nonsense self-defense techniques to fit all women regardless of age, background and fitness level.
We are dedicated to provide all women with the self-confidence that they need to SURVIVE if ever faced with an attack!
NEVER a Victim!
Instructors Doris & Melissa
Give it all!
Kubaton Key Chain Defense
Kicks from the ground
Knee Strikes (my favorite!)
Kicks (2 attackers)
Keeping it Fun!
Oh yeah!! Knee Strikes!
Redman down after Kick to Groin!
- Are you prepared to defend yourself if attacked in a parking lot?
- What would you do if a gun was held to your head in request for your money, purse, car?
- Are you prepared against an attacker in a place you're least likey to feel threatened...your home?
- Do you have the mindset to SURVIVE and NEVER be a Victim?
- NEVER a Victim will give you the tools necessary to survive!!
***ASK ABOUT OUR GROUP RATES OR SELF DEFENSE PARTIES !!***
***AVAILABLE FOR SHORT PRESENTATIONS!***
- Nationally, 17.6% of women report that they were the victim of a completed (14.8%) or attempted (2.8%) rape (Prevalence, Incidence, and Consequences of Violence Against Women Survey, National Institute of Justice and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1998).
- Studies show at least 1 in 4 women will be sexually assaulted in their lifetime.
- Adolescent girls and young women are at greatest risk for sexual assault: 44% of rape victims are under the age of 18 and 80% are under the age of 30 (Sex Offenses and Offenders, Bureau of Justice Statistics, US Department of Justice, 1997; National Crime Victims Survey, 1999).
- Ages 12-35 are the highest risk years for sexual assault. Girls ages 16 – 19 are four times more likely than the general population to be victims of rape, attempted rape, or sexual assault (National Crime Victims Survey, 2000).